- The next due date for bills is 05/14/13. Balance is available on WISER. Be sure to allow pop-ups for accessing Account Summary.
- Good News! VISA is now being accepted for tuition and fees through the online payment link in WISER. Details.
- UMass Boston provides you a method of paying your tuition and fees in your own currency via Western Union Business Solutions - International Wire Transfers.
* Download your Spring 2013 Semester Checklist
* UMass Boston offers the In-House Payment plan. Click here for more information about this interest-free payment option or call our main office for details on how to enroll in the In-House Payment Plan. You must enroll in payment plan by due date to avoid late payment fees on your bill.
* Skip the line! You can have refunds from UMass Boston deposited directly into your bank account. Click here for details.
* Refund Excess Checks for Spring 2013 will begin to be available in the Bursar's office after February 14, 2013. Please refer to your UMB e-mail account for the actual date your check will be ready to be picked up. A valid photo ID is required to pick up the check. Save a trip - Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request your check to be mailed to you.
* All payments are subject to verification which could delay the removal of the Administrative Hold. Please arrange your payment accordingly. Any questions please call our office directly.
* Go Green, Go Paperless, get involved and volunteer to sign up online for paperless billing by clicking on the "Sign Up for Paperless Billing" link in WISER.