- On Tuesday, April 23, 2013, the degree audit system will be undergoing upgrades, so degree audits WILL NOT be available. When the audit system returns, it will be a newer version of Degree Audit called UAchieve. We hope that this upgrade will provide you with better academic information.
WISER Login Links
Clear your browser's cache and cookies and remove any favorites or bookmarks created before October 17, 2011. Bookmark only this home page.
Log in with your campus email user ID (the part before the @ sign) and email password. Look up your WISER (Email) User ID.
- Student Log-in
- Faculty Log-in
- Staff Log-in
- Designated Access Log-in: Use this link if a student has granted you access to his/her WISER account
Access to Degree Audit
Students: In WISER, on the Student Center page, select Boston Degree Progress in the Quick Links dropdown menu. Log in with your campus email user ID (the part before the @ sign) and your email password. Degree audits are not available to graduate students or non-degree students.
Staff only: Log in to the Degree Audit System with your campus email user ID (firstname.lastname) and email password.
Search for Courses
Use the Course Wizard to search for classes without logging into WISER.
Use Guest Access to search course catalog and schedule of classes. On the Search Criteria page:
- Select Institution and Term from drop down boxes;
- To see subject list click on "select subject" icon.
Request a Transcript
To request a transcript, follow one of these two instructions:
1. If you have access to WISER:
- Log in to WISER
- From the student center, click on the drop down for Quick Links
- Choose Transcript: Request Official
- Click on arrows next to the Quick Link drop down
- Edit the Send to address and Submit.
2. If you do not have access to WISER:
If you no longer have access to WISER, you can request a transcript by fax.